4.26.2010

springtime

i can hardly believe it's already almost may! finals have come and gone and now i am in the lovely city of chicago visiting my brother todd and his family. i love getting away from school and playing with kids. they are so funny. my little niece penny is calls me rie and my niece stella is always cracking me up. on saturday on the bus on the way to the art institute she said "i always stand up on buses. it's my new thing." silly kids.

i return to provo tomorrow. but no school for me for a few months! i am going to be working on campus, TA-ing a lab and doing research full-time. it will be busy but all that matters is when i go home, i don't have to do anything! well besides my other job, but that's okay. i am just excited to read books, go hiking, and run (which is very important considering the wasatch back is in a month and a half). oh and the other exciting thing to occupy my time... volleyball!!! the byu volleyball team is playing in the conference tournament this weekend at stanford and then hopefully will be going back there the next weekend (and me too!) to play in the ncaa final four! go cougars!

No comments:

Post a Comment