5.08.2010

i hope you enjoy my ipod

last night laura and i drove to 7-11 to buy dr. pepper and diet coke (i have been craving diet coke for the past week thanks to carrie). we came home, parked the car in the parking garage and went to bed. we went down to the car this morning and i was about to go in my car when i was greeted with this lovely sight...


it took me a few seconds to realize that i would not be driving anywhere. and then to realize that someone had broken into my car. and then to think "what in the world could they possibly have wanted?" i looked in the car and realized that my three-year old ipod nano and itrip were gone. later i realized that my cd case with about 15 cds from high school (most of which were burned) were also gone. so whoever broke into my car, i hope you enjoy my scratched ipod that is probably worth about $30 and my cds. but thanks for being considerate enough to leave my efy cds. that was very thoughtful of you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to deal with it, even if they didn't get much...

    ReplyDelete