6.27.2009

being tourists

On Thursday, mom and I spent the day on a double decker bus touring around London and seeing all of the big tourist sites. I felt pretty touristy but oh well. We saw Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, the London Eye, Hyde Park, Speaker's Corner, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, and probably others that I don't remember. Here is the day in pictures.

Mom and I in front of Buckingham Palace

The guards at Buckingham

Parliament Building... apparently the flag means they were in session.

a real-life pirate ship

the London Eye... apparently the most visited tourist attraction. I am a little skeptical of that statistic.

We went on a boat tour and this little girl in front of us was taking a picture of the London Eye. And I thought she was just so cute.

Mom and I waiting for a bus.

Big Ben

Westminster Abbey

Classic pictures in London phone booths

No comments:

Post a Comment