6.21.2009

Two days!!!

I leave on Tuesday for my adventures in England. I can't believe it is already here!

This past weekend I ran the Wasatch Back with a bunch of my friends. From this experience I concluded once and for all that we are all crazy but apparently so are 9000 other people in Utah. But it was really fun. As a team of 12 runners, we ran 188 miles from Logan to Park City in 28 and a half hours. We each ran 3 legs of the relay and then ate, slept (or at least attempted to), drove and cheered each other on between runs. It was crazy and exhausting. But it was a great experience and call me crazy but I think I would maybe do it again.

I'm feeling very unprepared to up and move to another country. But I guess I'm ready. Or I will be after a lot more organizing, packing, and phone calls.

It's starting to hit me that I'm actually leaving. Today was my last Sunday in my ward and I've checked out of my apartment. It's kind of sad. But I guess England will probably be pretty cool too.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you will be blogging about it. you are going to have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete