6.27.2009

girl party in London

Friday we had a girl party. Okay, the whole week was a girl party but especially Friday. Friday morning we first went to the BYU London Centre and (after a little confusion because I apparently can't read numbers) we found it only to realize that the students were all at the Tower of London. My friend Melissa is there so I was hoping to see her but luckily we're only an hour or two apart so I'll see her soon. Then we went to Portobello street nearby. On Saturdays there's a huge market there. It was pretty deserted when we walked by but it's a cute part of town. Then we went to Oxford St., which is something like the longest shopping street in the world. It was pretty crazy. We had fun for awhile but it was pretty exhausting so we headed home. That night we went to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre. The last big fancy play I went to was Phantom of the Opera when I was 5 and I threw up several times during it. This was definitely a better experience. I loved it! Mom liked it too I think (though she still got scared whenever the flying monkeys came on stage).

We didn't take any pictures this day and so I'm already failing on my goal but we took lots the day before so we decided that counted. I loved London but I'm kind of excited that I get to start at Cambridge soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment